Hi,
I was hoping I could get some help in finding more information about my Nicoletti ancestors of San Lorenzo Bellizzi, Cosenza.
I'd love more information about Domenico Nicoletti born 1786 in San Lorenzo and died before 1874 possibly in Cassano allo Ionio, Cosenza. He was married to Caterina Vita and had at least 4 children:
Giuseppe b. 1821
Nicola b. 1821
Gaetano b. 1826
Domenica b. 1827
I think Domenico migrated to Cassano some time during the 1820s and his occupation was a Laborer (Bracciante).
Thanks so much,
Nick
Nicoletti Family of San Lorenzo Bellizzi / Cassano
Re: Nicoletti Family of San Lorenzo Bellizzi / Cassano
There are some online records for Cassano all'Ionio. I checked the 1873 and 1874 death indices for Domenico and he is not there. You can check other years yourself at the following link-
Erudita
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043557
Erudita
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043557
Re: Nicoletti Family of San Lorenzo Bellizzi / Cassano
Thanks so much erudita74! This looks great. Do you know how I would be able to find records from San Lorenzo?
Re: Nicoletti Family of San Lorenzo Bellizzi / Cassano
There are some online records for San Lorenzo. Earlier records on microfilm for both towns would currently need to be rented and used at a local family history center
Erudita
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D2043557
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Erudita
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D2043557
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library

