Is there anyone on the forum, who is fluent in Spanish, that could help me draft a short letter, asap, please.
Thank you, Angela
Help with Spanish Please
Re: Help with Spanish Please
I speak a little Spanish maybe I can help with your letter
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Help with Spanish Please
Marty,
Thank you for the kind offer. I'd received a request, written in Spanish, via pm, for help in locating a record. I have since replied to the pm, in English, and attached the record. The letter, with attachment and translation, is still sitting in my “outbox” so hasn't been read yet (possibly the “new” board member doesn't know how our message system works?). I've figured out an alternative way of getting the record to them. Anyways, I'm sorted at the moment for Spanish but will remember your kind offer if/when I need to followup. Thanks again.
Angela
Thank you for the kind offer. I'd received a request, written in Spanish, via pm, for help in locating a record. I have since replied to the pm, in English, and attached the record. The letter, with attachment and translation, is still sitting in my “outbox” so hasn't been read yet (possibly the “new” board member doesn't know how our message system works?). I've figured out an alternative way of getting the record to them. Anyways, I'm sorted at the moment for Spanish but will remember your kind offer if/when I need to followup. Thanks again.
Angela
Re: Help with Spanish Please
Si eso es lo que necesites, yo podrìa ayudarte tambièn. 
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Help with Spanish Please
Thank you for your kind offer too, Pippo. It's good to know.
Angela
Re: Help with Spanish Please
It's called "itañol"...

Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.