Help with Spanish Please

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Help with Spanish Please

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Is there anyone on the forum, who is fluent in Spanish, that could help me draft a short letter, asap, please.

Thank you, Angela
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Help with Spanish Please

Post by adelfio »

I speak a little Spanish maybe I can help with your letter


Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Help with Spanish Please

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Marty,

Thank you for the kind offer. I'd received a request, written in Spanish, via pm, for help in locating a record. I have since replied to the pm, in English, and attached the record. The letter, with attachment and translation, is still sitting in my “outbox” so hasn't been read yet (possibly the “new” board member doesn't know how our message system works?). I've figured out an alternative way of getting the record to them. Anyways, I'm sorted at the moment for Spanish but will remember your kind offer if/when I need to followup. Thanks again.

Angela
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Help with Spanish Please

Post by PippoM »

Si eso es lo que necesites, yo podrìa ayudarte tambièn. :-)
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Help with Spanish Please

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

PippoM wrote: 30 Aug 2017, 07:52 Si eso es lo que necesites, yo podrìa ayudarte tambièn. :-)
:) (I like your Spanish)

Thank you for your kind offer too, Pippo. It's good to know.

Angela
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Help with Spanish Please

Post by PippoM »

It's called "itañol"... :lol: :lol:
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Help with Spanish Please

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

:) Angela
Post Reply