Wanted: Italy onsite interpreter

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
fdevita
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: 13 Jan 2010, 17:04
Location: Cary, NC

Wanted: Italy onsite interpreter

Post by fdevita »

I am looking for an interpreter in Italy in the Salerno area.

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced service?

Thank you
Frank
Surnames:
Paternal - DeVita, Rocca, Gregorio and Senerchia.
Maternal - Guardino, Ferrier (Ferriere), and Scodes.
Yes only seven, 4th cousins married on mothers side.

America - A fine Italian name!
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Wanted: Italy onsite interpreter

Post by PippoM »

Maybe I can help you. I send you my email address by PM.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply