I am looking for an interpreter in Italy in the Salerno area.
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced service?
Thank you
Frank
Wanted: Italy onsite interpreter
Wanted: Italy onsite interpreter
Surnames:
Paternal - DeVita, Rocca, Gregorio and Senerchia.
Maternal - Guardino, Ferrier (Ferriere), and Scodes.
Yes only seven, 4th cousins married on mothers side.
America - A fine Italian name!
Paternal - DeVita, Rocca, Gregorio and Senerchia.
Maternal - Guardino, Ferrier (Ferriere), and Scodes.
Yes only seven, 4th cousins married on mothers side.
America - A fine Italian name!
Re: Wanted: Italy onsite interpreter
Maybe I can help you. I send you my email address by PM.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

