Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
js1228
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 09 Aug 2011, 22:22

Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...

Post by js1228 »

Hello -
I'm looking for additional records for my great-great grandparents...

They lived in Radicena.

Francesco Pronesti - I believe he was born in 1839.

Maria Faletti - I am not sure of her birth year. That said, I do have her daughters birth certificate...but I cannot find her age. If that would be helpful, I can attach it.

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jenn
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...

Post by Tessa78 »

js1228 wrote: 11 Oct 2017, 16:12 Hello -
I'm looking for additional records for my great-great grandparents...

They lived in Radicena.

Francesco Pronesti - I believe he was born in 1839.

Maria Faletti - I am not sure of her birth year. That said, I do have her daughters birth certificate...but I cannot find her age. If that would be helpful, I can attach it.

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jenn
Birth looks about 1837, in Cinquefrondi.
Death act (#63) of Francesco Pronesti in 1898 - death on 11 June 1898 at 2:10 PM at the house in Via Prottura #35
Francesco was age 61, farmer residing in Radicena, born in Cinquefrondi to deceased Giuseppe and to deceased Margherita Audino; both residents of Radicena in their lives.
He was the husband of Maria Falleti.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 4.jpg.html

EDIT TO ADD***

Birth act (#24) in 1837 in Cinquefrondi, of Francesco Pronesti
Dated 13 February - birth on same day at 10 AM
Father: Giuseppe Pronesti, 50, (occupation could be baker)
Mother: Margarita Audino, his wife.
Baptism at the parish church on the 13th
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0


T.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...

Post by Tessa78 »

Possible birth act of Maria Falletti in Radicena in 1840

#60
Birth on 29 June to
Vincent Falletti, 30, laborer; and Mariantonia Agosto(?), his wife, 27, spinner.
Child given the name Maria Teresa.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

T.
Post Reply