Hello -
I'm looking for additional records for my great-great grandparents...
They lived in Radicena.
Francesco Pronesti - I believe he was born in 1839.
Maria Faletti - I am not sure of her birth year. That said, I do have her daughters birth certificate...but I cannot find her age. If that would be helpful, I can attach it.
Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Jenn
Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...
Re: Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...
Birth looks about 1837, in Cinquefrondi.js1228 wrote: 11 Oct 2017, 16:12 Hello -
I'm looking for additional records for my great-great grandparents...
They lived in Radicena.
Francesco Pronesti - I believe he was born in 1839.
Maria Faletti - I am not sure of her birth year. That said, I do have her daughters birth certificate...but I cannot find her age. If that would be helpful, I can attach it.
Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Jenn
Death act (#63) of Francesco Pronesti in 1898 - death on 11 June 1898 at 2:10 PM at the house in Via Prottura #35
Francesco was age 61, farmer residing in Radicena, born in Cinquefrondi to deceased Giuseppe and to deceased Margherita Audino; both residents of Radicena in their lives.
He was the husband of Maria Falleti.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 4.jpg.html
EDIT TO ADD***
Birth act (#24) in 1837 in Cinquefrondi, of Francesco Pronesti
Dated 13 February - birth on same day at 10 AM
Father: Giuseppe Pronesti, 50, (occupation could be baker)
Mother: Margarita Audino, his wife.
Baptism at the parish church on the 13th
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
T.
Re: Pronesti from Radicena birth/death/marriage records...
Possible birth act of Maria Falletti in Radicena in 1840
#60
Birth on 29 June to
Vincent Falletti, 30, laborer; and Mariantonia Agosto(?), his wife, 27, spinner.
Child given the name Maria Teresa.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
T.
#60
Birth on 29 June to
Vincent Falletti, 30, laborer; and Mariantonia Agosto(?), his wife, 27, spinner.
Child given the name Maria Teresa.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
T.

