Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Ben Crowden
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 26
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 22:12

Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro

Post by Ben Crowden »

I'm looking for a birth record for Luigi, apparently he was born in Borgo Val Di Taro in 1889/1890. I've been told this is a region of Parma, but I can't seem to find the right 'archive' on the .antenati.san.beniculturali website.

Has it not been digitized? Or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Ben
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro

Post by PippoM »

They are here:

https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library

but they only can be seen at a Family History Center.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Ben Crowden
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 26
Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 22:12

Re: Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro

Post by Ben Crowden »

These are the Family Search (LDS) Centers? And I can just go in and use their facilities? I've never been to one of their centers before...
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro

Post by PippoM »

Yes, they are.
You might want to search for your nearest one here:

https://www.familysearch.org/locations/

then call to find out when it's possible to go.
You don't need to be a Mormon.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply