I'm looking for a birth record for Luigi, apparently he was born in Borgo Val Di Taro in 1889/1890. I've been told this is a region of Parma, but I can't seem to find the right 'archive' on the .antenati.san.beniculturali website.
Has it not been digitized? Or am I missing something?
Cheers,
Ben
Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro
-
Ben Crowden
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 22:12
Re: Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro
They are here:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
but they only can be seen at a Family History Center.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
but they only can be seen at a Family History Center.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
Ben Crowden
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 22:12
Re: Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro
These are the Family Search (LDS) Centers? And I can just go in and use their facilities? I've never been to one of their centers before...
Re: Luigi Stefani from Borgotoro/Borgo Val Di Taro
Yes, they are.
You might want to search for your nearest one here:
https://www.familysearch.org/locations/
then call to find out when it's possible to go.
You don't need to be a Mormon.
You might want to search for your nearest one here:
https://www.familysearch.org/locations/
then call to find out when it's possible to go.
You don't need to be a Mormon.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
