Latin given names "Aghabini" and "Santori"
Latin given names "Aghabini" and "Santori"
I ran across these two male Latin names in Sicilian church records yesterday, and I'm not sure as to their Italian/Sicilian translations. If anyone has an idea as to what they would be, I'd appreciate it. I've attached the images, if that helps. Thank you in advance.
Re: Latin given names "Aghabini" and "Santori"
Santori would be Santoro in Italian.
I do not see the "Aghabini" that you refer to the the record
T.
I do not see the "Aghabini" that you refer to the the record
T.
Re: Latin given names "Aghabini" and "Santori"
Thanks for the reply, Tessa78. I was afraid only one of the images had uploaded. Here is the other. Any guesses would be appreciated.
Re: Latin given names "Aghabini" and "Santori"
Perhaps the Latin equivalent of Italian male given names Agabio or Agabito.
T.
T.
Re: Latin given names "Aghabini" and "Santori"
Thanks again, Tessa. You've been a big help. On another Latin record for the same person, it's spelled "Agabino," so it's likely some form of the names you suggested. It'd be simpler if they'd just written it in Italian, eh? 

