Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
tmartell
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Oct 2006, 00:00
Location: Chicago

Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo

Post by tmartell »

I'm in the early stages of trying to trace my family tree back to Italy. The four names listed in the subject are my family names. I know that Marzano and Bagnuolo were from Ricigliano. Sabatino might be Sabatini, we are not sure - they were from Luce Nei Marsi and Dati is from Pergia.
Anyone has any info, please email me
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo

Post by wldspirit »

Hi...welcome to ItalianGenealogy!!!!!

Are you looking to connect with others researching the same surnames, or is there specific infos we can help you with??

wldspirit
User avatar
ourpops2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Dec 2010, 21:08
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Re: Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo

Post by ourpops2 »

Not sure if you will get this or not. I have a Bagnuolo in my family tree. She is my grandmother. Would you happen to other information that might be of use to me.
kellygoerich
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Jun 2018, 21:21
Location: Chicago

Re: Marzano, Dati, Sabatino, Bagnuolo

Post by kellygoerich »

I have Marzano and Bagnuolo in my tree - they were from Riciglano and moved to Chicago between 1899 and 1904. I have a lot of info from Chicago - I don't know anything from when they were in Italy.
Post Reply