Picture needing translation #2

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
ugthar123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: 17 May 2016, 09:34

Picture needing translation #2

Post by ugthar123 »

While doing research to get information on my biological grandfather, Vezio Mario Benini, in hopes of getting clues, I need help with the translations on the back of these pictures.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Attachments
Scan 49 (2017_04_08 15_01_09 UTC).jpg
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Picture needing translation #2

Post by PippoM »

This is what I read, maybe someone else can help:
"Sono da civile nella mia bella terra di sogni. Tu sola amo"

"Here I am as a civilian, in my beautiful land of dreams. I love only you"
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
ugthar123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: 17 May 2016, 09:34

Re: Picture needing translation #2

Post by ugthar123 »

Thank you very much for this translation. It is very much appreciated.
Post Reply