While doing research to get information on my biological grandfather, Vezio Mario Benini, in hopes of getting clues, I need help with the translations on the back of these pictures.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Picture needing translation #2
Re: Picture needing translation #2
This is what I read, maybe someone else can help:
"Sono da civile nella mia bella terra di sogni. Tu sola amo"
"Here I am as a civilian, in my beautiful land of dreams. I love only you"
"Sono da civile nella mia bella terra di sogni. Tu sola amo"
"Here I am as a civilian, in my beautiful land of dreams. I love only you"
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Picture needing translation #2
Thank you very much for this translation. It is very much appreciated.

