Hi
I'm from Brazil and I would like to know how to get the 'Stato di Famiglia' of one relative in Lauria (PZ), the name is Maria Raffaela Chiacchio (born 22/11/1836).
Thanks for any help!
Marcos Brandi Torres
Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ
-
marcosbrandi
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 21:39
Re: Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ
Maria Raffaela Chiacchio's birth act, daughter of Mario Chiacchio and Teresa Albanese.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Biff
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ
Records for Lauria available on line at the following site.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... i+Potenza/
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... i+Potenza/
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
-
marcosbrandi
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 21:39
Re: Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ
Hi Biff, I already found this record at the Antenati, what I'm looking for is how to get the official document 'Stato di Famiglia' with all the data of her relatives.
thanks for your help
thanks for your help
