Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by Marisa6 »

Sorry! I don't want to cause confusion. I was just thinking that maybe the 't' in tkolsch might have stood for Trudy. Its a long shot - but Reno is in Nevada, and so is Silver Springs. I am probably barking up the wrong tree as usual!

Marisa XX
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

There are over 129,000 Gertrude in the US Public Records Index...I better make a pot of coffee...I "browse through them". 8O 8O

Nuccia :D
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

Just put in another call to Sharon Egan, message machine picked up again,
will try again yet this evening.........
DeLisa :(
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

I tried tkolsch @ renosparkschamber.org. Imaybe on your list, but came back undelivered. Might want to try connecting this org. and asking of they have/had an employee T. Kolsch or Gertrude/Trudy Egan.

As for "Gertrude Kolsch," very possible Gertrude remarried in her 70's.

I can't image the hours you have put into this search through the years! Most likely lost count moons ago.
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

On the chance that she has passed away & thinking that she was looking for Wayne............ it's possible she left something for him, so you may want to (if you haven't already) check out this site.

http://www.unclaimed.org/mainframe.asp? ... Type=owner

I already checked "Wayne Selwood" in PA & NV.


What if she only left a letter? At a trust company? Lawyer?........Kinda beings you back to Kolsch Trust in NV.
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

tried to get a number for kolsch trust in sun lakes arizona and there isn't any listing........................ looked for trust and will atorneys same result.

will check the link though
janice
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

checked the link and nothing but relatives of the gertrudes that have passed in lowell MA may have money coming to them from MET LIFE or someplace similar.

nuccia; did find that info but cnnot seem to find any other records was she married single looked in germany and all countries ancestry.com.

yes she may have remarried in her 70's

that pay site has a marriage certificate for Gertrude Giaquinto (maiden name) in new york, paid the 29.95US to get access but this record is 59.95US will talk to wayne.
* Guarantee: No Results - No Charge
Enhanced Marriage and Divorce Records : $59.95 Update Payment Information

First Name gertrude
Last Name giaquinto
State NY
janice
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

from age on listing, thinking that it may not be in existance any longer, but if it was a trust company, I think they may have made provisions with another company or an attorney to handle all remaining active
"accounts(?)"
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

will look into that for sure maybe contact the Sun Lakes chamber of commerce to see if the have any info
janice
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

Ok, I spoke to the Egan in question.......very rude person :!:
She stated quite clearly she knows nothing of "those people" and is no
relation..........back to the drawing board........ :?
DeLisa
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

deleted
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

I was somewhat taken aback by her brusque manner, and the tone of voice..... 8O

I'm still confident that at some point we will turn up something......we have so many members putting forth an effort....

idea........I wonder if Trish has seen this......she knows alot about odoption......and this is somewhat similiar...........????

Lisa........
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

I am so sorry that someone was that rude to you. By her manner definately sounds like she has been contacted before or might be some skeletons????? Like a maybe not so legal marriage to Brian and a brother??? Curiouser and curiouser

could you get a read on her age??
The sister would be about 59-62 yrs of age.

there was an old number for a James Egan 703 Fresh Pond Ave
Claverton Ny 631-369-1148 from 2005.
thanks
janice
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

deleted
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

I didn't take it personal........but the voice was mature, not young, but not elderly........she was so short, to short......she left no room for question or conversation..........maybe she had a bad day at work... :roll:
but I usually find that people are receptive to questions of genealogy.......

we will keep on trying.........
DeLisa
Post Reply