Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Sorry! I don't want to cause confusion. I was just thinking that maybe the 't' in tkolsch might have stood for Trudy. Its a long shot - but Reno is in Nevada, and so is Silver Springs. I am probably barking up the wrong tree as usual!
Marisa XX
Marisa XX
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
There are over 129,000 Gertrude in the US Public Records Index...I better make a pot of coffee...I "browse through them". 8O 8O
Nuccia
Nuccia
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Just put in another call to Sharon Egan, message machine picked up again,
will try again yet this evening.........
DeLisa
will try again yet this evening.........
DeLisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
I tried tkolsch @ renosparkschamber.org. Imaybe on your list, but came back undelivered. Might want to try connecting this org. and asking of they have/had an employee T. Kolsch or Gertrude/Trudy Egan.
As for "Gertrude Kolsch," very possible Gertrude remarried in her 70's.
I can't image the hours you have put into this search through the years! Most likely lost count moons ago.
As for "Gertrude Kolsch," very possible Gertrude remarried in her 70's.
I can't image the hours you have put into this search through the years! Most likely lost count moons ago.
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
On the chance that she has passed away & thinking that she was looking for Wayne............ it's possible she left something for him, so you may want to (if you haven't already) check out this site.
http://www.unclaimed.org/mainframe.asp? ... Type=owner
I already checked "Wayne Selwood" in PA & NV.
What if she only left a letter? At a trust company? Lawyer?........Kinda beings you back to Kolsch Trust in NV.
http://www.unclaimed.org/mainframe.asp? ... Type=owner
I already checked "Wayne Selwood" in PA & NV.
What if she only left a letter? At a trust company? Lawyer?........Kinda beings you back to Kolsch Trust in NV.
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
tried to get a number for kolsch trust in sun lakes arizona and there isn't any listing........................ looked for trust and will atorneys same result.
will check the link though
janice
will check the link though
janice
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
checked the link and nothing but relatives of the gertrudes that have passed in lowell MA may have money coming to them from MET LIFE or someplace similar.
nuccia; did find that info but cnnot seem to find any other records was she married single looked in germany and all countries ancestry.com.
yes she may have remarried in her 70's
that pay site has a marriage certificate for Gertrude Giaquinto (maiden name) in new york, paid the 29.95US to get access but this record is 59.95US will talk to wayne.
* Guarantee: No Results - No Charge
Enhanced Marriage and Divorce Records : $59.95 Update Payment Information
First Name gertrude
Last Name giaquinto
State NY
janice
nuccia; did find that info but cnnot seem to find any other records was she married single looked in germany and all countries ancestry.com.
yes she may have remarried in her 70's
that pay site has a marriage certificate for Gertrude Giaquinto (maiden name) in new york, paid the 29.95US to get access but this record is 59.95US will talk to wayne.
* Guarantee: No Results - No Charge
Enhanced Marriage and Divorce Records : $59.95 Update Payment Information
First Name gertrude
Last Name giaquinto
State NY
janice
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
from age on listing, thinking that it may not be in existance any longer, but if it was a trust company, I think they may have made provisions with another company or an attorney to handle all remaining active
"accounts(?)"
"accounts(?)"
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
will look into that for sure maybe contact the Sun Lakes chamber of commerce to see if the have any info
janice
janice
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Ok, I spoke to the Egan in question.......very rude person
She stated quite clearly she knows nothing of "those people" and is no
relation..........back to the drawing board........
DeLisa
She stated quite clearly she knows nothing of "those people" and is no
relation..........back to the drawing board........
DeLisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
deleted
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
I was somewhat taken aback by her brusque manner, and the tone of voice..... 8O
I'm still confident that at some point we will turn up something......we have so many members putting forth an effort....
idea........I wonder if Trish has seen this......she knows alot about odoption......and this is somewhat similiar...........????
Lisa........
I'm still confident that at some point we will turn up something......we have so many members putting forth an effort....
idea........I wonder if Trish has seen this......she knows alot about odoption......and this is somewhat similiar...........????
Lisa........
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
I am so sorry that someone was that rude to you. By her manner definately sounds like she has been contacted before or might be some skeletons????? Like a maybe not so legal marriage to Brian and a brother??? Curiouser and curiouser
could you get a read on her age??
The sister would be about 59-62 yrs of age.
there was an old number for a James Egan 703 Fresh Pond Ave
Claverton Ny 631-369-1148 from 2005.
thanks
janice
could you get a read on her age??
The sister would be about 59-62 yrs of age.
there was an old number for a James Egan 703 Fresh Pond Ave
Claverton Ny 631-369-1148 from 2005.
thanks
janice
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
deleted
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
I didn't take it personal........but the voice was mature, not young, but not elderly........she was so short, to short......she left no room for question or conversation..........maybe she had a bad day at work...
but I usually find that people are receptive to questions of genealogy.......
we will keep on trying.........
DeLisa
but I usually find that people are receptive to questions of genealogy.......
we will keep on trying.........
DeLisa



