Nocarro? Name change in Italy?
-
SaeedaSaeed
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 13 Jun 2019, 20:15
Nocarro? Name change in Italy?
I was searching my direct maternal line, which we though was Deluca (my nona), then DiRocco (my grandanona). I found relatives (via DNA testing) who also have records that show the surname DiRocco for this generation I'm talking about. However, my aunt remembers being told my grandanona's surname was Nocarro. I looked up Nocarro on even Italian websites, and can't find anything. I know my Italian relatives on both sides married people who came from outside of Italy (so I have Arab and Balkan origins too), so I was wondering if anyone had information on thr surname Nocarro. Is this an Italian surname? If not, I'm thonkijg they changed their surname to DiRocco at some point. Thank you all in advance for your help!
Re: Nocarro? Name change in Italy?
Hi,
I know that was some NACARRO but no Nocarro..
suanj
I know that was some NACARRO but no Nocarro..
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
