Baccigalupe and Musante marriage

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
clindberg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 28 Mar 2019, 17:06

Baccigalupe and Musante marriage

Post by clindberg »

Hi,

I need some help finding the marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents. They are Giambaltista Baccigalupe and Columba or Columbia Musante. I believe they lived in the Piandeipreti area of Genoa. The oldest child that I know of was born in 1848. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cathy
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage

Post by adelfio »

IS this your relative
Other information in the record of Joseph Bacigalupo
from Illinois Deaths and Stillbirths

Name:
Joseph Bacigalupo
Event Date:
15 Feb 1937, 15 Feb 1937
Event Place:
Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Gender:
Male
Race:
white
Age:
88
Birth Year (Estimated):
1849
Birth Date:
14 Dec 1848
Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Father's Name:
John B. Bacigalupo
Father's Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Mother's Name:
Columbia Mosanto
Mother's Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Occupation:
clerk
Residence Place:
Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Spouse's Name:
Julia
Burial Date:
18 Feb 1937
Burial Place:
Proviso, Cook, Illinois
Cemetery:
Mt. Carmel

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
clindberg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 28 Mar 2019, 17:06

Re: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage

Post by clindberg »

I am related to Joseph Bacigalupe in Chicago. He is my grandfather's brother. I am part of the John (Giovanni) Bacigalupe line in Milwaukee. Their parents marriage is the one I am looking for as well as any other siblings.

Thanks for your help,
Cathy
Cottontail7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Dec 2019, 14:44

Re: Bacigalupo in Milwaukee

Post by Cottontail7 »

Going to Milwaukee tomorrow to visit a friend there. Read your 2nd note and saw that you are linked to Bacigalupos there! Cool. Maybe I will google the name tonight and see if I can find more info on them and possible connection to them. Happy to share more. Did a whole outmigration study of Bacigalupo and other surnames from that area (Tribogna) to US.

Mary Jean
clindberg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 28 Mar 2019, 17:06

Re: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage

Post by clindberg »

Thank you Mary Jean. I would love to get more information on Bacigalupo migration. I have not yet found out how my Bacigalupe's got to Milwaukee, just a rough time period. Enjoy your trip. I no longer live there but I have fun every time I visit.

Cathy
Post Reply