Hi,
I need some help finding the marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents. They are Giambaltista Baccigalupe and Columba or Columbia Musante. I believe they lived in the Piandeipreti area of Genoa. The oldest child that I know of was born in 1848. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Cathy
Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
Re: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
IS this your relative
Other information in the record of Joseph Bacigalupo
from Illinois Deaths and Stillbirths
Name:
Joseph Bacigalupo
Event Date:
15 Feb 1937, 15 Feb 1937
Event Place:
Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Gender:
Male
Race:
white
Age:
88
Birth Year (Estimated):
1849
Birth Date:
14 Dec 1848
Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Father's Name:
John B. Bacigalupo
Father's Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Mother's Name:
Columbia Mosanto
Mother's Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Occupation:
clerk
Residence Place:
Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Spouse's Name:
Julia
Burial Date:
18 Feb 1937
Burial Place:
Proviso, Cook, Illinois
Cemetery:
Mt. Carmel
Marty
Other information in the record of Joseph Bacigalupo
from Illinois Deaths and Stillbirths
Name:
Joseph Bacigalupo
Event Date:
15 Feb 1937, 15 Feb 1937
Event Place:
Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Gender:
Male
Race:
white
Age:
88
Birth Year (Estimated):
1849
Birth Date:
14 Dec 1848
Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Father's Name:
John B. Bacigalupo
Father's Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Mother's Name:
Columbia Mosanto
Mother's Birthplace:
Genoa, Italy
Occupation:
clerk
Residence Place:
Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Spouse's Name:
Julia
Burial Date:
18 Feb 1937
Burial Place:
Proviso, Cook, Illinois
Cemetery:
Mt. Carmel
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
I am related to Joseph Bacigalupe in Chicago. He is my grandfather's brother. I am part of the John (Giovanni) Bacigalupe line in Milwaukee. Their parents marriage is the one I am looking for as well as any other siblings.
Thanks for your help,
Cathy
Thanks for your help,
Cathy
-
Cottontail7
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27 Dec 2019, 14:44
Re: Bacigalupo in Milwaukee
Going to Milwaukee tomorrow to visit a friend there. Read your 2nd note and saw that you are linked to Bacigalupos there! Cool. Maybe I will google the name tonight and see if I can find more info on them and possible connection to them. Happy to share more. Did a whole outmigration study of Bacigalupo and other surnames from that area (Tribogna) to US.
Mary Jean
Mary Jean
Re: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
Thank you Mary Jean. I would love to get more information on Bacigalupo migration. I have not yet found out how my Bacigalupe's got to Milwaukee, just a rough time period. Enjoy your trip. I no longer live there but I have fun every time I visit.
Cathy
Cathy
