can you help me???

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: can you help me???

Post by suanj »

ma se alla fine posti il manifesto della touraine, almeno lo leggiamo direttamente e subito che io lo sto sfogliando e ancora lo trovo il nome di giuseppe...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: can you help me???

Post by kepi »

va bene grazie lo stesso, ma riguardo a dove ha lavorato in quale miniera è impossibile vero??
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: can you help me???

Post by suanj »

attualmente è impossibile, cmq se posti il famoso manifesto della touraine nel 1905 possiamo capire almeno in quale città del Colorado andava o fosse stato e poi vediamo... ciao, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: can you help me???

Post by kepi »

ma di preciso su dove devo cliccare all' interno del link http//matera. ecc?
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: can you help me???

Post by kepi »

ma son entrata alla riga 20 del manifesto e che scritto CLARIDGE ma non è in pennsilvania??
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: can you help me???

Post by kepi »

o forse non ho capito bene dove dovrei cliccare...per leggere la città del Colorado
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: can you help me???

Post by kepi »

tra l altro io credo che lui sia partito da le havre il 13mar05 alla riga 1 . c'e' anche annotato che lui era stato gia negli USA in Colorado... tu che ne pensi...?
forse e scusami non ho capito cosa dovrei vedere per capire la sua città in Colorado?
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: can you help me???

Post by kepi »

suanj ciao, toglimi un' altra curiosità, ma quando sbarcavano in Ellis Island firmavano qualcosa??
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: can you help me???

Post by suanj »

allora quello è il mio sito e non c'entra niente in questo caso...
poi sul manifesto del 1904 Giuseppe va a Claridge in Pennsylvania. il famoso manifesto del 1905 IO NON LO TROVO! se ce l'hai tu fammelo vedere così leggo io tutto; copia il link e incollalo qui. ciao suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: can you help me???

Post by nuccia »

Suanj,

HI....I'm not sure I understand this thread but I noticed the word Colorado and hope you will be able to translate for me to the poster.

When I was looking for my great grandfather in Colorado I found this site that was very helpful.

http://www.trinidadco.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2130

I don't think they understand Italian though but the people were wonderful looking things up for me.

Hope this isn't out of line...

Nuccia :D
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: can you help me???

Post by suanj »

Hi Nuccia thanks for interesting link; I think that however the giuseppe Borgo is impossible to find insome Colorado website because he was in USA only 2 or 3 years! and also make 2 travels...so I believe that is impossible to find some info about he because no censuses obviously, and I think that the period of emigration was very little and no traces... however i wish to search in this your link, thanks again, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: can you help me???

Post by nuccia »

I'm glad that you might find the site useful. Alice is the librarian in Trinidad Colorado and she is very helpful....Keep her name in mind in case you ever need information from Colorado.

Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
kepi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: ITALY!

Re: can you help me???

Post by kepi »

thanks nucca and Suanj!!!
suanj non so come inviarti il manifesto ... dovrei spedirtelo in allegato ad una e mail ....
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: can you help me???

Post by suanj »

ma perchè non puoi semplicemente copiare il link? va beh, mandamelo x email.. ciao, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: can you help me???

Post by suanj »

Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply