Hi all,
I've located a death record for an ancestor, Giuseppa Marta.
Having a difficult time deciphering what her death date is from the record. It looks like 27-Month-1868. I can't quite make out the month. (or if i'm looking at the wrong date, please let me know!)
Any help?
Link: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=623546
Thanks in advance!
-Jay
Death Date
Re: Death Date
Hard to read, but it's Sep 28, 1868.
Here is the original record:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=316910
Here is the original record:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=316910
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Death Date
I agree that the date of death is 28 September 1868...
However, her surname is MATTA, not Marta.
T.
However, her surname is MATTA, not Marta.
T.

