Giacoma Calati, Valeggio sul Mincio
Giacoma Calati, Valeggio sul Mincio
I'm looking for any record of Giacoma Calati, born in 1894 in Valeggio sul Mincio, Verona. I found a bunch of records on the Antenati Portal from Valeggio, but the birth records for 1894 are missing. Her death record from Fonte in Treviso has her parents both listed as "unknown", and there were no other people with that last name in Valeggio so I assume they actually lived elsewhere.
Re: Giacoma Calati, Valeggio sul Mincio
Hi,
do you know where she married?
Otherwise, you'll have to write to the Comune of Valeggio. According to ten-years-index (if you have not seen it yet), her birth record is #114/1894
do you know where she married?
Otherwise, you'll have to write to the Comune of Valeggio. According to ten-years-index (if you have not seen it yet), her birth record is #114/1894
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Giacoma Calati, Valeggio sul Mincio
Thanks! I did see that, so I'm guessing she's born sometime in the fall, but can't confirm.
I'm pretty sure she married in Fonte, Treviso, but the marriage records aren't online anywhere. I'll see if I can hunt down those marriage records somewhere, otherwise I'll write Valeggio. Thank you
I'm pretty sure she married in Fonte, Treviso, but the marriage records aren't online anywhere. I'll see if I can hunt down those marriage records somewhere, otherwise I'll write Valeggio. Thank you

