Giacoma Calati, Valeggio sul Mincio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jrc08004
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 20:39

Giacoma Calati, Valeggio sul Mincio

Post by jrc08004 »

I'm looking for any record of Giacoma Calati, born in 1894 in Valeggio sul Mincio, Verona. I found a bunch of records on the Antenati Portal from Valeggio, but the birth records for 1894 are missing. Her death record from Fonte in Treviso has her parents both listed as "unknown", and there were no other people with that last name in Valeggio so I assume they actually lived elsewhere.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Giacoma Calati, Valeggio sul Mincio

Post by PippoM »

Hi,
do you know where she married?
Otherwise, you'll have to write to the Comune of Valeggio. According to ten-years-index (if you have not seen it yet), her birth record is #114/1894
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
jrc08004
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 20:39

Re: Giacoma Calati, Valeggio sul Mincio

Post by jrc08004 »

Thanks! I did see that, so I'm guessing she's born sometime in the fall, but can't confirm.

I'm pretty sure she married in Fonte, Treviso, but the marriage records aren't online anywhere. I'll see if I can hunt down those marriage records somewhere, otherwise I'll write Valeggio. Thank you :)
Post Reply