help with death record
Re: help with death record
And yes I do go through part two, although they are the harder records to read
Re: help with death record
you see “e minuti cinque di ieri, nella casa posta in”
Ahh now I see it! Graci!
Ahh now I see it! Graci!
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: help with death record
I took a look but the files are difficult to navigate.
Usually there are alphabetical indexes at the end of each year. The marriage documents seem to have them but not the births.
Sometimes there are separate files containing a decade of indexes.
I couldn't find annual indexes or decennial indexes for births for the years in question but maybe some else can help you.
Usually there are alphabetical indexes at the end of each year. The marriage documents seem to have them but not the births.
Sometimes there are separate files containing a decade of indexes.
I couldn't find annual indexes or decennial indexes for births for the years in question but maybe some else can help you.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: help with death record
Prego.poliquie wrote: 04 Sep 2020, 19:04 you see “e minuti cinque di ieri, nella casa posta in”
Ahh now I see it! Graci!
Re: help with death record
In the registers of small villages usually there are not indexes. They are present in the towns, but not always or not all years of the registers. If present, they usually are at the end of the register of that year, but on Family Search sometimes the photos of pages are not in the order of the original register and index could be at the beginning or in the middle of that collection.
Re: help with death record
OK, I have Seen some of the indexes but I didn't know if there was a way to jump right to it without going page by page. It sounds like that is not an option....
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: help with death record
It might be easier to navigate to indexes using the option "Browse Multiple Images", located on the left side under the + and - signs. It looks like a checkerboard.
Black slides indicate spaces between years or types of records.
Black slides indicate spaces between years or types of records.
Re: help with death record
Yes THat is better Thank YOU 
