help with death record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
poliquie
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 204
Joined: 28 Sep 2017, 13:29

Re: help with death record

Post by poliquie »

And yes I do go through part two, although they are the harder records to read
poliquie
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 204
Joined: 28 Sep 2017, 13:29

Re: help with death record

Post by poliquie »

you see “e minuti cinque di ieri, nella casa posta in”


Ahh now I see it! Graci!
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: help with death record

Post by darkerhorse »

I took a look but the files are difficult to navigate.

Usually there are alphabetical indexes at the end of each year. The marriage documents seem to have them but not the births.

Sometimes there are separate files containing a decade of indexes.

I couldn't find annual indexes or decennial indexes for births for the years in question but maybe some else can help you.
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: help with death record

Post by darkerhorse »

poliquie wrote: 04 Sep 2020, 19:04 you see “e minuti cinque di ieri, nella casa posta in”


Ahh now I see it! Graci!
Prego.
cedrone
Master
Master
Posts: 627
Joined: 23 Feb 2020, 22:01

Re: help with death record

Post by cedrone »

In the registers of small villages usually there are not indexes. They are present in the towns, but not always or not all years of the registers. If present, they usually are at the end of the register of that year, but on Family Search sometimes the photos of pages are not in the order of the original register and index could be at the beginning or in the middle of that collection.
poliquie
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 204
Joined: 28 Sep 2017, 13:29

Re: help with death record

Post by poliquie »

OK, I have Seen some of the indexes but I didn't know if there was a way to jump right to it without going page by page. It sounds like that is not an option....
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: help with death record

Post by darkerhorse »

It might be easier to navigate to indexes using the option "Browse Multiple Images", located on the left side under the + and - signs. It looks like a checkerboard.

Black slides indicate spaces between years or types of records.
poliquie
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 204
Joined: 28 Sep 2017, 13:29

Re: help with death record

Post by poliquie »

Yes THat is better Thank YOU :D
Post Reply