I would appreciate help with the father's name and profession on this birth certificate of Michele Del Grosso(Image 20 record 34) . I think that the birth date is 10 March 1826 and wonder anyone can confirm this. Thanks!
Debbie
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 7.jpg.html
Translating birth record
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Translating birth record
Father's name: Giosuè (Joshua) del Grasso
His Profession: Massaro di Campo (Manager of a large estate/Fields Manager)
Yes, born 10 March 1826
Welcome to the Forum!
Angela
His Profession: Massaro di Campo (Manager of a large estate/Fields Manager)
Yes, born 10 March 1826
Welcome to the Forum!
Angela
Re: Translating birth record
Thank you so much!
Debbie
Debbie
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Translating birth record
You are most welcome, Debbie. I hope you enjoy being part of the forum.
Angela
Angela
