Translating birth record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
DebDB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 29 Aug 2020, 21:11

Translating birth record

Post by DebDB »

I would appreciate help with the father's name and profession on this birth certificate of Michele Del Grosso(Image 20 record 34) . I think that the birth date is 10 March 1826 and wonder anyone can confirm this. Thanks!
Debbie
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 7.jpg.html
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Translating birth record

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Father's name: Giosuè (Joshua) del Grasso

His Profession: Massaro di Campo (Manager of a large estate/Fields Manager)

Yes, born 10 March 1826

Welcome to the Forum!

Angela
DebDB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 29 Aug 2020, 21:11

Re: Translating birth record

Post by DebDB »

Thank you so much!
Debbie
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Translating birth record

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

You are most welcome, Debbie. I hope you enjoy being part of the forum.

Angela
Post Reply