Greetings,
I have found a death record I hope is of my husband's 3xs great grandfather but the record is hard to read. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
The name is Sabatino Lepore - died 1st of Sept 1827. From his daughter's marriage record I know he was 70 years old in 1819. So I figure you if can see an age it might be about 78.
If it is the relative I'm hoping that his parents' names are listed and his occupation.
Thank you ever so much! DeMari
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Death Record Help Please
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Death Record Help Please
Sabatino Lepore died 1 Sept 1827
aged 22
Father: Angelo Lepore aged 72
Mother: Clementina Mingucci, born in Genzano
aged 22
Father: Angelo Lepore aged 72
Mother: Clementina Mingucci, born in Genzano
Re: Death Record Help Please
Thank you so much. Guess not who I had hoped he was. Back to the records!!! Again thank you! DeMari
-
joecatalano
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 17 Nov 2020, 21:06
Re: Death Record Help Please
I was able to discern that the person that declared to city hall of the death of Sebastiano Lipore, was his father Angelo, 60 years of age. Sebastiano was 22 years old and he died in the home of Giuseppe D-Ambrosio.
I could not understand the occupation of Angelo nor of the son.
Hope this helps.
cheers
I could not understand the occupation of Angelo nor of the son.
Hope this helps.
cheers
Re: Death Record Help Please
joecatalano wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 15:22 I was able to discern that the person that declared to city hall of the death of Sebastiano Lipore, was his father Angelo, 60 years of age. Sebastiano was 22 years old and he died in the home of Giuseppe D-Ambrosio.
I could not understand the occupation of Angelo nor of the son.
Hope this helps.
cheers
bracciale-day laborer
Re: Death Record Help Please
Thank you so much. Will see how Angelo fits in the family tree! DeMari
