Death Record Help Please

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
demari18
Elite
Elite
Posts: 288
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 15:12

Death Record Help Please

Post by demari18 »

Greetings,

I have found a death record I hope is of my husband's 3xs great grandfather but the record is hard to read. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

The name is Sabatino Lepore - died 1st of Sept 1827. From his daughter's marriage record I know he was 70 years old in 1819. So I figure you if can see an age it might be about 78.

If it is the relative I'm hoping that his parents' names are listed and his occupation.

Thank you ever so much! DeMari




http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Death Record Help Please

Post by liviomoreno »

Sabatino Lepore died 1 Sept 1827
aged 22
Father: Angelo Lepore aged 72
Mother: Clementina Mingucci, born in Genzano
demari18
Elite
Elite
Posts: 288
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 15:12

Re: Death Record Help Please

Post by demari18 »

Thank you so much. Guess not who I had hoped he was. Back to the records!!! Again thank you! DeMari
joecatalano
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 17 Nov 2020, 21:06

Re: Death Record Help Please

Post by joecatalano »

I was able to discern that the person that declared to city hall of the death of Sebastiano Lipore, was his father Angelo, 60 years of age. Sebastiano was 22 years old and he died in the home of Giuseppe D-Ambrosio.

I could not understand the occupation of Angelo nor of the son.

Hope this helps.
cheers
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Death Record Help Please

Post by erudita74 »

joecatalano wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 15:22 I was able to discern that the person that declared to city hall of the death of Sebastiano Lipore, was his father Angelo, 60 years of age. Sebastiano was 22 years old and he died in the home of Giuseppe D-Ambrosio.

I could not understand the occupation of Angelo nor of the son.

Hope this helps.
cheers

bracciale-day laborer
demari18
Elite
Elite
Posts: 288
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 15:12

Re: Death Record Help Please

Post by demari18 »

Thank you so much. Will see how Angelo fits in the family tree! DeMari
Post Reply