Hi!
I'm looking for my great-grandmother. She died when my grandmother was only 4 years old.. and I would love to show her her mother's birth certificate/wedding... anything at all. I would appreciate trying to find any information possible. I've tried through some other italian archive sites, but to no avail...
Her name was Domenica D'Alessandro.
Born maybe around 1910.. .died around 1942 (give or take 1-2 years). * can we ever find out what she died from?
Married Giovanni Di Nezza (He remarried about a year later) in Frosolone, Molise/isernia ** I would assume she was born there too?**
Had 3 children: Annunziata ( b.1934), Michele and Maria (b. 1938).
I think her father's name was Felice D'Alessandro and mother Annunziata...
Would be ever so grateful for some help! Thank you!!
Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother
-
jennifer.nozz
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 14 Dec 2020, 00:42
Re: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother
Try sending an email to the town of Frosolone to see if someone there can confirm that she was born there. Email address below, but be forewarned that some towns never reply:
info@comune.frosolone.is.it
Rarely do Italian records give a cause of death, if she died in Italy.
Erudita
info@comune.frosolone.is.it
Rarely do Italian records give a cause of death, if she died in Italy.
Erudita
-
jennifer.nozz
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 14 Dec 2020, 00:42
Re: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother
Thank you so much!
Re: Frosolone - Want to find my great-grandmother
You're very welcome. Hope you have success.
Erudita
Erudita
