Domenicantonio Cocchiola

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Uxoiraq
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 83
Joined: 07 Jan 2016, 21:42

Domenicantonio Cocchiola

Post by Uxoiraq »

I have a question. I'm looking for information on Domenicantonio Cocchiola, from Frigento. I know he died before 1815 and was married to Nicoletta Grella (who died in 1815). I have the names of his children and the death registration of his wife. I have the death registrations for most of his children, but no marriage registrations.
Specifically, I would like to know who his father was. Right now I have him attached to Andrea Cocchiola, but I have no way of knowing if that's correct. If you need any additional information, please ask and I'll do my best. Thank you so much!!
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Domenicantonio Cocchiola

Post by adelfio »

Death record of Nicoletta Grella
INDEX#5
1815 Jan 6th in Frigento death of Nicoletta Grella age 78 farmer daughter of deceased marrried to deceased parents no names deceased husband Domenicantonio Cocchiola

PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply