I have a question. I'm looking for information on Domenicantonio Cocchiola, from Frigento. I know he died before 1815 and was married to Nicoletta Grella (who died in 1815). I have the names of his children and the death registration of his wife. I have the death registrations for most of his children, but no marriage registrations.
Specifically, I would like to know who his father was. Right now I have him attached to Andrea Cocchiola, but I have no way of knowing if that's correct. If you need any additional information, please ask and I'll do my best. Thank you so much!!
Domenicantonio Cocchiola
Re: Domenicantonio Cocchiola
Death record of Nicoletta Grella
INDEX#5
1815 Jan 6th in Frigento death of Nicoletta Grella age 78 farmer daughter of deceased marrried to deceased parents no names deceased husband Domenicantonio Cocchiola
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
INDEX#5
1815 Jan 6th in Frigento death of Nicoletta Grella age 78 farmer daughter of deceased marrried to deceased parents no names deceased husband Domenicantonio Cocchiola
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

