Birth Record Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
bbecaa00
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 18 Mar 2021, 20:22

Birth Record Translation

Post by bbecaa00 »

Hi all,

I would appreciate any help translating this birth certificate. I think I've been able to understand most of it - but I'm confused with the section where the names of the parents would be. It seems like it says "da una donna che non cade sere nominata e d'ignoto (a woman who doesn't want to be named and an unknown ..." I can't quite make out the last word in that sentence. I really appreciate any help and thoughts. Thanks!
BA0E887F-0F38-4423-9B7B-510CFA0738EC.jpeg
bbecaa00
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 18 Mar 2021, 20:22

Re: Birth Record Translation

Post by bbecaa00 »

vbmdita1860_2164270-1328.jpg
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Birth Record Translation

Post by Tessa78 »

genitore

d'ignoto genitore= unknown parent

.It seems like it says "da una donna che non vuole essere nominata e d'ignoto (a woman who doesn't want to be named and an unknown ..."
T.
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Birth Record Translation

Post by liviomoreno »

Tessa78 wrote: 19 Mar 2021, 14:55 genitore

d'ignoto genitore= unknown father

.It seems like it says "da una donna che non vuole essere nominata e d'ignoto (a woman who doesn't want to be named and an unknown father"
T.
Post Reply