Hi all,
I would appreciate any help translating this birth certificate. I think I've been able to understand most of it - but I'm confused with the section where the names of the parents would be. It seems like it says "da una donna che non cade sere nominata e d'ignoto (a woman who doesn't want to be named and an unknown ..." I can't quite make out the last word in that sentence. I really appreciate any help and thoughts. Thanks!
Birth Record Translation
Re: Birth Record Translation
genitore
d'ignoto genitore= unknown parent
d'ignoto genitore= unknown parent
T..It seems like it says "da una donna che non vuole essere nominata e d'ignoto (a woman who doesn't want to be named and an unknown ..."
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth Record Translation
Tessa78 wrote: 19 Mar 2021, 14:55 genitore
d'ignoto genitore= unknown father
T..It seems like it says "da una donna che non vuole essere nominata e d'ignoto (a woman who doesn't want to be named and an unknown father"
