online records for Pordenone and Treviso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
goriogal
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 20 Feb 2015, 15:15

online records for Pordenone and Treviso

Post by goriogal »

I am looking for various records of my ancestors who are from Pasiano di Pordenone and Vittorio Veneto in Treviso. Many of the records are from about 1871. Does anyone know if records from this time period and this area are available online? I have tried Family Search and also Ancestry (library view) without success.
cedrone
Master
Master
Posts: 627
Joined: 23 Feb 2020, 22:01

Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso

Post by cedrone »

Which years do you need?
Registers of Vittorio Veneto are present on Family Search, beginning 1877 for deaths and 1885 for births.
Info from registers of Pasiano can be searched on Family Search, but images can be viewed at their Centers.
Perhaps they are on Antenati.
cedrone
Master
Master
Posts: 627
Joined: 23 Feb 2020, 22:01

Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso

Post by cedrone »

Registers of Pasiano are at the Archivio di Stato of Udine, for period 1805-1815 they should be online but now not working or they will be in future, after 1871 not online, can be viewed at the Archivio.
For period 1815 - 1870 registers were taken by the parishes. Don't know if there is anything online.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso

Post by mmogno »

For Pasiano di Pordenone check Friuli in prin
http://www.friulinprin.beniculturali.it/ita/WebAsud/
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
goriogal
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 20 Feb 2015, 15:15

Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso

Post by goriogal »

Thank you all for your replies. Yes, I need pre-1871 but they are not available online through Family Search. I know the parish records for Pasiano have been destroyed in a fire so all I have to go on are civil records. I will check Friuli in prin.
Post Reply