online records for Pordenone and Treviso
online records for Pordenone and Treviso
I am looking for various records of my ancestors who are from Pasiano di Pordenone and Vittorio Veneto in Treviso. Many of the records are from about 1871. Does anyone know if records from this time period and this area are available online? I have tried Family Search and also Ancestry (library view) without success.
Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso
Which years do you need?
Registers of Vittorio Veneto are present on Family Search, beginning 1877 for deaths and 1885 for births.
Info from registers of Pasiano can be searched on Family Search, but images can be viewed at their Centers.
Perhaps they are on Antenati.
Registers of Vittorio Veneto are present on Family Search, beginning 1877 for deaths and 1885 for births.
Info from registers of Pasiano can be searched on Family Search, but images can be viewed at their Centers.
Perhaps they are on Antenati.
Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso
Registers of Pasiano are at the Archivio di Stato of Udine, for period 1805-1815 they should be online but now not working or they will be in future, after 1871 not online, can be viewed at the Archivio.
For period 1815 - 1870 registers were taken by the parishes. Don't know if there is anything online.
For period 1815 - 1870 registers were taken by the parishes. Don't know if there is anything online.
Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso
For Pasiano di Pordenone check Friuli in prin
http://www.friulinprin.beniculturali.it/ita/WebAsud/
http://www.friulinprin.beniculturali.it/ita/WebAsud/
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso
Thank you all for your replies. Yes, I need pre-1871 but they are not available online through Family Search. I know the parish records for Pasiano have been destroyed in a fire so all I have to go on are civil records. I will check Friuli in prin.

