I am well on my way (using ICA) as I just received confirmation of NO RECORD OF NATURALIZATION for my great grandfather, Joseph Talone.
Mine will be a 1948 case, since his daughter was my grandmother, and my mother was born in 1946. However, I have been pursuing dual citizenship with my mother's younger brother, who was born in 1955... Sooooo
At this point we have to split up because at time of his birth (after 1948) my grandmother was then "carrying" her inherited Italian citizenship.
My question is Does anyone have input on whether my Uncle could pursue consulate recognition on his own, or perhaps just step down a level of pricing?
Instead of one umbrella case we are now two. The Fees are not out of reach, and I am determined to go through with the court case. But I am having a hard time now convincing my relative to continue...
but I am wondering if it would be practical to STEP DOWN a level in pricing for the Consulate case.
Has anyone used the HELPER levels through ICA?
Thanks,
Hybrid 1948 / Consulate case - ICA package levels
Hybrid 1948 / Consulate case - ICA package levels
Bill Morocco
Names in my family I'm working on: Muraca, Moraca, Santelli, Tolone, Patituccio, Castelucci, Grandinetti
Names in my family I'm working on: Muraca, Moraca, Santelli, Tolone, Patituccio, Castelucci, Grandinetti
Re: Hybrid 1948 / Consulate case - ICA package levels
It is my understanding that the courts will not consider a citizenship recognition case if there is a viable path through the consulate. That would mean two separate cases—your uncle’s through the consulate, and yours, through the courts.
Unless you need help obtaining documents, the consulate case should not require any assistance.
Unless you need help obtaining documents, the consulate case should not require any assistance.
Re: Hybrid 1948 / Consulate case - ICA package levels
I'm using ICA and they include multiple family members at no additional cost. I would just explain your request for clarification.


