Maria Giovanne Ambra married Giuseppe Marzullo in Marigliano on 12 May 1844.
I am trying to find any children they may have had. I have tried the records of
Marigliano and even Somma Vesuviano where Giuseppe was born but have come up empty.
Any info would be much appreciated. Thank you, Mike
children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
Re: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
For reference purposes, here is the marriage in 1844.
Giuseppe was born in Somma, residing in Marigliano. Father deceased, mother residing in Somma
Maria was born in Marigliano.
page 28
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... s_id=37092
T.
Giuseppe was born in Somma, residing in Marigliano. Father deceased, mother residing in Somma
Maria was born in Marigliano.
page 28
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... s_id=37092
T.
Re: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
Thank you Tessa but the info I was looking for was about any children they had.
I do appreciate your effort. Thanks again. Mike
I do appreciate your effort. Thanks again. Mike
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
There's a family tree with two children listed (and their descendants) but their dates of birth - Maria Michaela (1878) and Philomena (1899) - don't fit a father born in 1810 and a couple married in 1844.
On the children's death certificates, their mother is listed as Maria Vulturulo/Valdarino, not Ambra. So there is some confusion.
I wouldn't trust this family tree without further research.
See:
Member Tree Name Parents
Larry Derrickson Family Tree
Public Member Tree
4 attached records, 5 sources GUISEPE (JOSEPH) MARZULLO
Birth: 1810 - Somma Vesuviana, Napoli, Campania, Italy
Marriage: 12 May 1844 - Marigliano, Napoli, Campania, Italy
Spouse: MARIA GIOVANNA AMBRA
F: FRANCESCO MARZULLO
M: CARMINA VITALE
On the children's death certificates, their mother is listed as Maria Vulturulo/Valdarino, not Ambra. So there is some confusion.
I wouldn't trust this family tree without further research.
See:
Member Tree Name Parents
Larry Derrickson Family Tree
Public Member Tree
4 attached records, 5 sources GUISEPE (JOSEPH) MARZULLO
Birth: 1810 - Somma Vesuviana, Napoli, Campania, Italy
Marriage: 12 May 1844 - Marigliano, Napoli, Campania, Italy
Spouse: MARIA GIOVANNA AMBRA
F: FRANCESCO MARZULLO
M: CARMINA VITALE
Re: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
Yes, I knew you were looking for children.oompah wrote: 15 Mar 2022, 17:21 Thank you Tessa but the info I was looking for was about any children they had.
I do appreciate your effort. Thanks again. Mike
I was posting the information about Somma (Vesuviana) - where Giuseppe was born and where his mother still resided - suggesting a search in that comune as well.
T.
Re: children of Maria Giovanne Ambra
I will look into this. Thank you darkhorse for your time and energy it is much appreciated.
Mike
Mike
