I received scans of land records owned by my great-grandfather in the 1910s from the Caserta State Archives.
I'm curious to see what became of this property and would be interested in getting the title history, like what is offered on this site here:
https://www.landfinder.it/main.asp?aff= ... l_in_italy
However, I do not want to spend $99! I'm not under any delusion that there is a forgotten olive grove in Italy with my name on it, I'm just personally curious to see what happened to the land.
It looks like it is much cheaper, if not free, to look up the data on the government site's directly, however you need an Italian ID.
https://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/porta ... -cittadini
On another part of the website, I am able to confirm that the parcel exists:
https://www1.agenziaentrate.gov.it/serv ... idsezione=
(It is portion AB, the uliveto/olive grove).
Is there anyone who can access the title's history, or show me a way to do it myself?
Thank you!
Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?
-
vairanoPatenora
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 22 Jun 2021, 16:18
Re: Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?
I think you need the "particella" and possibly "subalterno" numbers.
Do you have them?
Do you have them?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
vairanoPatenora
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 22 Jun 2021, 16:18
Re: Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?
Yes, it looks like I have that information. I can identify the corresponding parcels of land on the Italian government site (see the last link in my original post).
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?
Angel Research offers this service. Please email me for a quote.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
-
vairanoPatenora
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 22 Jun 2021, 16:18
Re: Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?
Thank you, I have sent you an email with more details.