Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
vairanoPatenora
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 22 Jun 2021, 16:18

Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?

Post by vairanoPatenora »

I received scans of land records owned by my great-grandfather in the 1910s from the Caserta State Archives.

I'm curious to see what became of this property and would be interested in getting the title history, like what is offered on this site here:
https://www.landfinder.it/main.asp?aff= ... l_in_italy

However, I do not want to spend $99! I'm not under any delusion that there is a forgotten olive grove in Italy with my name on it, I'm just personally curious to see what happened to the land.

It looks like it is much cheaper, if not free, to look up the data on the government site's directly, however you need an Italian ID.
https://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/porta ... -cittadini

On another part of the website, I am able to confirm that the parcel exists:
https://www1.agenziaentrate.gov.it/serv ... idsezione=

(It is portion AB, the uliveto/olive grove).

Is there anyone who can access the title's history, or show me a way to do it myself?

Thank you!
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?

Post by PippoM »

I think you need the "particella" and possibly "subalterno" numbers.
Do you have them?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
vairanoPatenora
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 22 Jun 2021, 16:18

Re: Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?

Post by vairanoPatenora »

Yes, it looks like I have that information. I can identify the corresponding parcels of land on the Italian government site (see the last link in my original post).
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?

Post by Italysearcher »

Angel Research offers this service. Please email me for a quote.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
vairanoPatenora
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 22 Jun 2021, 16:18

Re: Anyone with a Codice Fiscale that can get a land record?

Post by vairanoPatenora »

Thank you, I have sent you an email with more details.
Post Reply