Having trouble with handwriting
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Last one is Sabatino Lazazzera’s mom. I see her name as Maria Rosa ? age 25 at time of Sabatino birth. And his birth register (the very last line, 151) Donato age 33 at time of his birth.
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Maria Rosa Perrella, 25 yo.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Thank you so much! Are you able to make out any of the last names on my other posts from today? I split them up but there was like 4 before this one. Rosanna’s mom, Emilia V, Angiolo’s mom Domenica B, or Giuseppe Nicola’s mom Agostina ? I think I have their ages correct. Just the last names are hard to make out.
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Consider that URL is better than screenshotBrad19M wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 03:05 Rosanna’s mom, Emilia Vecchiarelli
Angiolo’s mom, Domenica Bartimoccia
Giuseppe Nicola’s, mom Agostina Ialungo/Jalungo
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Thank you again for these others. I will try to figure out how to do a url in the future. I had to save them from the family search library since I can’t access this comune from home.
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Vital records for Bagnoli del Trigno from Antenati:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... l%20Trigno
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... l%20Trigno
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
This is awesome! It has everything and I’m not restricted to the family center hours.mmogno wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 18:23 Vital records for Bagnoli del Trigno from Antenati:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... l%20Trigno
I found Agostina marriage certificate, the last name looks clearer than the other certificates. I didn’t know if it would help be more definitive La Lungo or Ja Lungo?
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 51/0A4jvyN
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Check "Italia in dettaglio" - Molise for the surnames (at present) really existing in a given region
https://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/cogno ... olise.html
Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 46/LpAgjeq
Birth record #79 for Agostina Ialungo (Dob May 19, 1820)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 41/5gKo7a2
https://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/cogno ... olise.html
Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 46/LpAgjeq
Birth record #79 for Agostina Ialungo (Dob May 19, 1820)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 41/5gKo7a2
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
I can’t thank you enough! I will be using Italia in dettaglio and the previous site now going forward for my research.
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Have one more I found today…. I cannot figure out Michele’s mother’s name. I think it’s Rosalia but the first letter kind of looks like a V.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 49/w1pXKzJ
Michele Petracca (age 23)
Donato Petracca and Rosalia? Moccia
Domenica Bartimoccia (age 21)
Gioacchino Bartimoccia and Antonia Cimaglia
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 49/w1pXKzJ
Michele Petracca (age 23)
Donato Petracca and Rosalia? Moccia
Domenica Bartimoccia (age 21)
Gioacchino Bartimoccia and Antonia Cimaglia
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Rosalia
Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 44/5dZ9Kx3
#36. Michele Petracca's birth record
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 23/04Qyv6W
Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 44/5dZ9Kx3
#36. Michele Petracca's birth record
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 23/04Qyv6W
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Thank you for this info!!! I’ve haven’t looked before at the processetti but seeing what’s in there I’m going to start.
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
I can make out it looks like May 20th 1843 for Domenico di Gregorio but cannot make out much more as to what it is for. Any help?
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 67/5KMal1j
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 67/5KMal1j
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Record #20 on March 20, 1843. Domenico di Gregorio, 35 yo, passed away on March 18, 1843 in Bagnoli. He was born in Bagnoli, the son of Saverio and Rosa di Blasio, both deceased, and Antonia Lippucci's husband.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 10/5VK1p3g
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 10/5VK1p3g
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

