Hey, im looking info about Rafael/Raffaele Lanziotti/Lanciotti, he lived in Chile, in talcahuano, Santiago and Talca, but he passed away in talcahuano at the year 1939, in the marriage registration, said he was born on Fesche/Fesce was son of Miguel Lanziotti and Carolina Campana, and he was married with Angelina Demeglio/Dimeglio, who was from France, but in Rafael`s death record, it said he was from Argelia, but I don't know if its a mistake or not, I hope can you help,
my best,
Rod
researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
Approximate year of birth? year of marriage? Place of Marriage?
T.
T.
Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
Lui è nato il 24 Ottobre, 1854 . He married twice, the first wedding with Angelina Demeglio But I dont know the place either date, I know about his second weddings in Talcahuano
Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
There is no town or village that I can find with the name Fesche/Fesce.
The only "connection" to this name is the Fesch Museum in Corsica.
Likewise, I cannot identify the town/village you reference from the death record as Argelia.
Maybe others here can help to identify his possible place of birth.
EDIT TO ADD:
Here is a link to the Haute-Corse, France archives for a town called Felce. Perhaps this is the place?
http://archives.corsedusud.fr/Internet_ ... eFrame.asp
T.
The only "connection" to this name is the Fesch Museum in Corsica.
Likewise, I cannot identify the town/village you reference from the death record as Argelia.
Maybe others here can help to identify his possible place of birth.
EDIT TO ADD:
Here is a link to the Haute-Corse, France archives for a town called Felce. Perhaps this is the place?
http://archives.corsedusud.fr/Internet_ ... eFrame.asp
T.
Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
FYI - The Haute-Corse link above is for vital records on the Northern part of Corsica.
T.
T.
Re: researching about Rafaele Lanziotti
Hi Tessa,Tessa78 wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 18:07
Likewise, I cannot identify the town/village you reference from the death record as Argelia.
I think he means Algeria ("Argelia" in Spanish)
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

