Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
More details, please?
First names, approximate years of birth, death, marriage?
T.
First names, approximate years of birth, death, marriage?
T.
Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
Bruno Benetti born in Capannori.
Mother Italia born usa and father Giovanni
Mother Italia born usa and father Giovanni
Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
For clarification...
Mother Italia (no maiden name given) was born in USA.
She marries Giovanni Benetti (born where? Capannori?)
They marry in USA? Italy?
They have son Bruno Benetti born in Capannori.
A date range would be helpful.
And did Bruno marry? name of spouse? children?
T.
Mother Italia (no maiden name given) was born in USA.
She marries Giovanni Benetti (born where? Capannori?)
They marry in USA? Italy?
They have son Bruno Benetti born in Capannori.
A date range would be helpful.
And did Bruno marry? name of spouse? children?
T.
-
mjclayton1
- Elite

- Posts: 441
- Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
- Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
Hi, T. You're FAR AND AWAY better at this than me (a gross understatement, if there ever was one), but I have done some massive research in Capannori previously (Badia di Cantignano) for my wifey. I've created my own personal indices etc., for it, so I can find stuff rather quickly there. That said, I checked some (but not all) of those and I just want to say that I haven't seen even a single "Bruno" Benetti in the records, so one wonders if such a name exists. Take that FWIW...
Oh, I know I've said this before (and far be it for me to be "tough" on other posters here), but for crimany's sake, some people just blindly ask for help and they give us (you) almost nothing to work off of. Sheesh. That's just not right. Sorry, but that's just a pet peeve of mine (if you want help, posters had better come to the table with ALL of their goods)...
Okay, so that's off my chest (LOL... for now). Carry on with your GREAT/FANTASTIC/STUPENDOUS work here...
Mark
Oh, I know I've said this before (and far be it for me to be "tough" on other posters here), but for crimany's sake, some people just blindly ask for help and they give us (you) almost nothing to work off of. Sheesh. That's just not right. Sorry, but that's just a pet peeve of mine (if you want help, posters had better come to the table with ALL of their goods)...
Okay, so that's off my chest (LOL... for now). Carry on with your GREAT/FANTASTIC/STUPENDOUS work here...
Mark
Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your invaluable input. Very much appreciated.
Yes, sometimes posters expect "magic" - but often that comes from an inexperience with the process. A range of dates, or approximations, are so important.
I searched extensively through the Capannori records as well, and as you say, there did not appear to be a "Bruno" Benetti. Looked at other Benetti births to see if I could find the parents, but without success. A date range would help a whole lot.
NOTE: I was able to find a current listing in the Italian Phone book for a Bruno Benetti in Viareggio, Luca.
Benetti Bruno
Via Venezia 19 - 55049 Viareggio (LU)
https://www.paginebianche.it/persone?qs ... ori%20(LU)
Thanks again for your insight, Mark.
T.
Thank you for your invaluable input. Very much appreciated.
Yes, sometimes posters expect "magic" - but often that comes from an inexperience with the process. A range of dates, or approximations, are so important.
I searched extensively through the Capannori records as well, and as you say, there did not appear to be a "Bruno" Benetti. Looked at other Benetti births to see if I could find the parents, but without success. A date range would help a whole lot.
NOTE: I was able to find a current listing in the Italian Phone book for a Bruno Benetti in Viareggio, Luca.
Benetti Bruno
Via Venezia 19 - 55049 Viareggio (LU)
https://www.paginebianche.it/persone?qs ... ori%20(LU)
Thanks again for your insight, Mark.
T.
-
mjclayton1
- Elite

- Posts: 441
- Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
- Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
It is a rare day indeed that I can "help" you, T, but I'm overjoyed to be able to do it! 

