Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
Lorni
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 Jun 2024, 02:06

Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca

Post by Lorni »

Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca

Post by Tessa78 »

More details, please?

First names, approximate years of birth, death, marriage?

T.
Lorni
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 Jun 2024, 02:06

Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca

Post by Lorni »

Bruno Benetti born in Capannori.
Mother Italia born usa and father Giovanni
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca

Post by Tessa78 »

For clarification...

Mother Italia (no maiden name given) was born in USA.
She marries Giovanni Benetti (born where? Capannori?)
They marry in USA? Italy?
They have son Bruno Benetti born in Capannori.

A date range would be helpful.

And did Bruno marry? name of spouse? children?

T.
mjclayton1
Elite
Elite
Posts: 441
Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca

Post by mjclayton1 »

Hi, T. You're FAR AND AWAY better at this than me (a gross understatement, if there ever was one), but I have done some massive research in Capannori previously (Badia di Cantignano) for my wifey. I've created my own personal indices etc., for it, so I can find stuff rather quickly there. That said, I checked some (but not all) of those and I just want to say that I haven't seen even a single "Bruno" Benetti in the records, so one wonders if such a name exists. Take that FWIW...

Oh, I know I've said this before (and far be it for me to be "tough" on other posters here), but for crimany's sake, some people just blindly ask for help and they give us (you) almost nothing to work off of. Sheesh. That's just not right. Sorry, but that's just a pet peeve of mine (if you want help, posters had better come to the table with ALL of their goods)...

Okay, so that's off my chest (LOL... for now). Carry on with your GREAT/FANTASTIC/STUPENDOUS work here... :D

Mark
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your invaluable input. Very much appreciated.
Yes, sometimes posters expect "magic" - but often that comes from an inexperience with the process. A range of dates, or approximations, are so important.

I searched extensively through the Capannori records as well, and as you say, there did not appear to be a "Bruno" Benetti. Looked at other Benetti births to see if I could find the parents, but without success. A date range would help a whole lot.

NOTE: I was able to find a current listing in the Italian Phone book for a Bruno Benetti in Viareggio, Luca.
Benetti Bruno
Via Venezia 19 - 55049 Viareggio (LU)
https://www.paginebianche.it/persone?qs ... ori%20(LU)


Thanks again for your insight, Mark.

T.
mjclayton1
Elite
Elite
Posts: 441
Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Looking for Benetti famili from Capannori, Luca

Post by mjclayton1 »

It is a rare day indeed that I can "help" you, T, but I'm overjoyed to be able to do it! :D
Post Reply