I need help finding an ancestor

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Kdstewart58
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Sep 2024, 18:12

I need help finding an ancestor

Post by Kdstewart58 »

My sister and I are at our wits end. We cannot find any information on one of our relatives. Female Mayme Barresi, sister of Angelina Barresi. We have tried everything to find information. She was born in Italy in 1892, and came to the United States early 1900s. Can anyone help?

Thank you.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: I need help finding an ancestor

Post by Tessa78 »

Can you provide a bit more information?

Is Barresi her maiden name?

Do you know where in Italy she was born?

Can you provide more details on her arrival? a manifest? name of ship and year of arrival?

Where in USA did she reside? name of husband, if married, and possible children?


T.
User avatar
ddia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Jan 2024, 01:28

Re: I need help finding an ancestor

Post by ddia »

Where was she in the USA ? Was she married ? Can you explain a bit more please ?
Post Reply