My sister and I are at our wits end. We cannot find any information on one of our relatives. Female Mayme Barresi, sister of Angelina Barresi. We have tried everything to find information. She was born in Italy in 1892, and came to the United States early 1900s. Can anyone help?
Thank you.
I need help finding an ancestor
Re: I need help finding an ancestor
Can you provide a bit more information?
Is Barresi her maiden name?
Do you know where in Italy she was born?
Can you provide more details on her arrival? a manifest? name of ship and year of arrival?
Where in USA did she reside? name of husband, if married, and possible children?
T.
Is Barresi her maiden name?
Do you know where in Italy she was born?
Can you provide more details on her arrival? a manifest? name of ship and year of arrival?
Where in USA did she reside? name of husband, if married, and possible children?
T.
Re: I need help finding an ancestor
Where was she in the USA ? Was she married ? Can you explain a bit more please ?

