Hello friends,
I'm trying to find Esterno Fregonesi Birth Certificate, his parents are Ricardo Fregonesi and Carola Ronchesi.
From what I've gathered, they were married in Conegliano-Treviso in 1894.
I was in contact with the comune and Ernesto was not born there.
Also, I looked at Treviso City, Gorgo al Monticano, Livenza, Mansue, and a couple of other cities. But couldn't find it. Is there anything I might be missing? Looking for any guidance that could help.
He also has a sister who was born in Treviso called Rosa Amabile.
Many thanks in Advance,
Ernesto Fregonesi
Re: Ernesto Fregonesi
There is a Family tree for Ernesto on Family Search. Is it yours?
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/perso ... s/L1GH-SWY
Here also is his immigration card.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2140223
I have searched extensively in the Treviso records which are very limited... and have not found Ernesto or Rosa.
T.
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/perso ... s/L1GH-SWY
Here also is his immigration card.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2140223
I have searched extensively in the Treviso records which are very limited... and have not found Ernesto or Rosa.
T.
Re: Ernesto Fregonesi
Please can you tell us if you do research for others for a fee?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Ernesto Fregonesi
Mmmmm, that’s exactly what I thought.
But maybe I’m wrong.
But maybe I’m wrong.
Re: Ernesto Fregonesi
Hello,
No! I’m trying to help a friend to find his ancestor, I do this for many friends! I’ve always did.
No! I’m trying to help a friend to find his ancestor, I do this for many friends! I’ve always did.

