Ernesto Fregonesi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Eduarda90
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 01 Apr 2017, 03:29

Ernesto Fregonesi

Post by Eduarda90 »

Hello friends,

I'm trying to find Esterno Fregonesi Birth Certificate, his parents are Ricardo Fregonesi and Carola Ronchesi.

From what I've gathered, they were married in Conegliano-Treviso in 1894.

I was in contact with the comune and Ernesto was not born there.
Also, I looked at Treviso City, Gorgo al Monticano, Livenza, Mansue, and a couple of other cities. But couldn't find it. Is there anything I might be missing? Looking for any guidance that could help.

He also has a sister who was born in Treviso called Rosa Amabile.

Many thanks in Advance,
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Ernesto Fregonesi

Post by Tessa78 »

There is a Family tree for Ernesto on Family Search. Is it yours?
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/perso ... s/L1GH-SWY

Here also is his immigration card.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2140223

I have searched extensively in the Treviso records which are very limited... and have not found Ernesto or Rosa.


T.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Ernesto Fregonesi

Post by mmogno »

Please can you tell us if you do research for others for a fee?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Ernesto Fregonesi

Post by Farassino »

Mmmmm, that’s exactly what I thought.
But maybe I’m wrong.
Eduarda90
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 01 Apr 2017, 03:29

Re: Ernesto Fregonesi

Post by Eduarda90 »

Hello,

No! I’m trying to help a friend to find his ancestor, I do this for many friends! I’ve always did.
Post Reply