Birth details for great grandparents

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
lbolland
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Nov 2024, 02:14

Birth details for great grandparents

Post by lbolland »

I am looking for birth details for my paternal grandparents who were born and died in and around Cusignana, Treviso.
My grandfather's name was Giuseppe Pozzebon and he was born in 1903 and died on 28 November, 1988. My grandmother's name was Amabile Zanatta and she was born in 1905 and died on 22 January 2000.
I would like to find out the names of their parents also.
Thank you
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Birth details for great grandparents

Post by Tessa78 »

Welcome to the forum!

A few more details?

WHERE did they die?
What were the names of their children?

T.
kstamant
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 May 2025, 09:15

Re: Birth details for great grandparents

Post by kstamant »

Hey there,

I have a Amabile Zanatta on my family tree as well, my Amabile was born in 1893, in Camalo, Povegliano, Treivso, Italy.
Where did your grandparents die? Did they immigrate?

My Amabile Zanatta had the parents Matteo Zanatta and Luigia Borsato, my Amabile also had a lot of siblings. Do you know the names of your grandmothers siblings?

We may not be referencing the same person, but I would like to help you out as well. I am on my search for more of my Italian ancestors as well.
Post Reply