I am looking for birth details for my paternal grandparents who were born and died in and around Cusignana, Treviso.
My grandfather's name was Giuseppe Pozzebon and he was born in 1903 and died on 28 November, 1988. My grandmother's name was Amabile Zanatta and she was born in 1905 and died on 22 January 2000.
I would like to find out the names of their parents also.
Thank you
Birth details for great grandparents
Re: Birth details for great grandparents
Welcome to the forum!
A few more details?
WHERE did they die?
What were the names of their children?
T.
A few more details?
WHERE did they die?
What were the names of their children?
T.
Re: Birth details for great grandparents
Hey there,
I have a Amabile Zanatta on my family tree as well, my Amabile was born in 1893, in Camalo, Povegliano, Treivso, Italy.
Where did your grandparents die? Did they immigrate?
My Amabile Zanatta had the parents Matteo Zanatta and Luigia Borsato, my Amabile also had a lot of siblings. Do you know the names of your grandmothers siblings?
We may not be referencing the same person, but I would like to help you out as well. I am on my search for more of my Italian ancestors as well.
I have a Amabile Zanatta on my family tree as well, my Amabile was born in 1893, in Camalo, Povegliano, Treivso, Italy.
Where did your grandparents die? Did they immigrate?
My Amabile Zanatta had the parents Matteo Zanatta and Luigia Borsato, my Amabile also had a lot of siblings. Do you know the names of your grandmothers siblings?
We may not be referencing the same person, but I would like to help you out as well. I am on my search for more of my Italian ancestors as well.

